Surviving the Grief of a Traumatic Loss
Grief and trauma are distinct and different experiences. However, after a traumatic loss, grief and trauma responses become compounded and intertwined. In this 14-page booklet, we discuss the intersection of grief and trauma.
Topics discussed in this resource include:
- Basic and general truths about grief
- Basic and general truths about trauma
- A definition of ‘traumatic death and loss’
- A discussion of how experiencing a traumatic death could impact grief
- An explanation of the acute stress response
- Coping with traumatic grief
- Finding a therapist, support group, and online support
Want to see a sample booklet or brochure?
Need to get in touch? Fill out our contact form with your name, email, and message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.