Surviving the Grief of a Traumatic Loss
Grief and trauma are distinct and different experiences. However, after a traumatic loss, grief and trauma responses become compounded and intertwined. In this 14-page booklet, we discuss the intersection of grief and trauma.
Topics discussed in this resource include:
- Basic and general truths about grief
- Basic and general truths about trauma
- A definition of 'traumatic death and loss'
- A discussion of how experiencing a traumatic death could impact grief
- An explanation of the acute stress response
- Coping with traumatic grief
- Finding a therapist, support group, and online support
Want to see a sample booklet or brochure?
|0 - 49||0%||Available|
|50 - 99||10%||Available|
|100 - 249||15%||Available|
|250 - 499||20%||Available|
|500 - 999||25%||Available|
|1000 - 5000||30%||Available|
Get in Touch
Need to get in touch? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.