It’s time for another ‘Weekend Edition’; where we weekly bring you items that passed the ‘is this interesting?’ test.
1. “Your mother can’t be with you anymore”: 17-plus entertainments that teach children about death. : Never underestimate the value of a ‘teachable moment’.
2. Let’s Bring Back Mourning Clothes: I couldn’t agree more. Literally…I agree 100% with this article.
3. What It Feels Like To Be Photographed In A Moment Of Grief: Interesting discussion on the appropriateness and etiquette of photographing someone in the throws of grief.
4. An organization we love, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, published their monthly newsletter.
5. A story about a Columbia College senior who launched a grief support group through Students of AMF, another organization we love and one we will be highlighting in an upcoming post.
If you stumble upon something interesting that you want to see highlighted, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.