The WYG Webinar Series is a 10-webinar series that covers a range of topics related to grief and life after loss. Webinars will be held once a month on the last Thursday of the month from February to November. Webinar registrants are invited to participate in the live webinar event and provided access to a webinar recording a notes page afterward.
The WYG webinar hosts, Eleanor and Litsa, are the founders of What’s Your Grief and they each have 10+ years of experience working in the field of grief and bereavement. We hope you will join us for candid, casual, and constructive conversation about grief, whether you decide to participate in one webinar or all ten.
When you buy a subscription to the WYG Webinar Series you will receive automatic registration for all 10 webinars, including their live events and access to their recordings post-event.
Webinar Topics Are As Follows:
- February: Parenting While Grieving
- March: Grievers Supporting Grievers
- April: Exploring Grief Through Photography
- May: Sorting Through a Loved One’s Belongings After a Death
- June: The Grief of Non-Death Losses
- July: Getting Good Grief Support
- August: Exploring the Grief of Overdose and Addiction
- September: Understanding Traumatic Grief and Post- Traumatic Growth
- October: Supporting a Grieving Child (This webinar will take place on the second to last Thursday of the month)
- November: Tradition, Ritual, and Continuing Bonds