Parenting While Grieving Activity Workbook: Unlimited Usage
The worksheets included in this workbook are those we use in our own Parenting While Grieving workshops. This workbook provides bereaved parents with a rationale for attending to their own grief and assist then in creating a strengths-based approach to coping.
This workbook is ideal for use in support groups and one-on-one sessions. After completing this workbook, bereaved individuals will have a realistic and practical coping plan that promotes grief coping as well as self-care and well-being.
Topics in this workbook include:
- An explanation of constructive coping and negative coping
- Coping goals pie chart activity
- Grief coping tools activity
- Well-being related coping explanation and activity
- Utilizing your support system activity
- Concrete and practical coping plan agreement
After you purchase this workbook, we will provide you with a PDF download that you can print and/or photocopy an unlimited number of times.
Want to see a sample booklet or brochure?
Need to get in touch? Fill out our contact form with your name, email, and message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.