We hope you will join us for the first in a series of 3 webinars focused on coping with grief after a loss. This course is focused on introducing concepts useful in conceptualizing grief coping and will help participants understand these concepts within the context of their own experiences. We have two goals for this webinar.
Goal #1: The first goal is to help participants assess how they are currently coping. In doing so, we’ll discuss:
- The wide spectrum of grief coping – both negative and constructive.
- Common challenges and barriers people face when coping with grief.
Goal #2: The second goal is to help participants create a practical, balanced, and personalized coping plan. We’ll do this by looking at:
- Support systems
- Coping that enhances general well-being
- Coping that helps to directly cope with grief
- Conceptualizing progress in grief
Monday, February 26, 2018
7:00pm – 8:30pm EST
[After registration, we will send an email with a webinar link.]
Who is the intended audience?
This session is appropriate for people grieving a loss of any kind.
I can’t make the live event, will this webinar be available via recording?
Yes, we will email all registered participants with instructions for accessing the recording after the webinar concludes.