This webinar is focused on introducing concepts useful in conceptualizing grief coping and will help participants understand these concepts within the context of their own experiences. We have two goals for this webinar.
Goal #1: The first goal is to help participants assess how they are currently coping. In doing so, we’ll discuss:
- The wide spectrum of grief coping – both negative and constructive.
- Common challenges and barriers people face when coping with grief.
Goal #2: The second goal is to help participants create a practical, balanced, and personalized coping plan. We’ll do this by looking at:
- Support systems
- Coping that enhances general well-being
- Coping that helps to directly cope with grief
- Conceptualizing progress in grief