Standard Grief Training and Workshop Sessions:
Topics for our standard training and workshop sessions are listed below. The benefit of choosing a standard session is that the legwork is already done so we can offer them at lower rates. Although the framework for these sessions is pre-determined, please rest assured that we always take the particular needs of your audience into consideration when finalizing presentation plans.
If you would like more information about a particular session, please send us a message through the ‘Contact Us’ tab or email [email protected].
- Grief 101: A framework for navigating grief and grief coping
- Continuing Bonds and the Role of Ritual in Grief
- Navigating the Online Grief Support Continuum
- Grieving a Substance-Related Death
- Ambiguous Grief and the Grief of Addiction
- Exploring Grief Through Photography
- Creating a Digital Hopebox
- A Balanced Approach to Grief Coping, Self-Care, and Well-Being
- Growing Your Reach Online: Social media and online tools for grief professionals
- Reframing End-of-Life Care in the Hospital Setting
- Parenting While Grieving/Working with Parents who are Grieving
- Substance Use as Negative Grief Coping
- Providing Good Grief Support
- Grievers Supporting Grievers: A workshop for helping professionals and volunteers
- Spring Cleaning: Sorting through a loved one’s belongings
- Supporting Grieving Children
- Understanding the Grief of Traumatic Loss
- Good Grief Support: An introduction to providing quality, compassionate, evidence-informed grief support
- Best practices for communicating with bereaved individuals at the time of a loved one’s death
If you don’t see the right topic for your audience, check out the ‘Customized Training’ tab.